Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Freedom First Psychological Services offers a variety of services designed to benefit individuals on the Autism Spectrum. Our services options can be chosen and structured to develop a unique program that matches the needs of your child, as well as your family.
Our services include:
For a free consultation to discuss services that are appropriate for your child, please contact Jessica Leduc,
Autism Services Program Coordinator, at [email protected] or 518-560-4277 ext. 723.
Or to schedule a free phone consultation for a new Autism Services client, click here
Click here to meet our Autism Services team!
What is ABA?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the most effective and evidence based treatment modality to assist children with Autism in obtaining skills and reducing problem behaviors. ABA is about teaching socially appropriate skills, by breaking behaviors into small teachable steps, primarily through play and positive reinforcement. Supervision and program oversight are provided by a BCBA/LBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Licensed Behavior Analyst). An initial assessment will inform the treatment plan developed for your child, and continuous data collection will provide information about your child's response to treatment and progress. For more information, click here
Goals for ABA can include many different skill areas, such as:
- Language and communication
- Social relationships
- Play skills
- Safety skills
- Family relationships
- Self-care skills
- Reduced problem behaviors
- Coping and distress tolerance skills
- Emotional Development
- Pre-academic skills
- Community participation
- Independence and self-advocacy
- Vocational skills
Important Information about our ABA Services
- Our clinicians are able to provide in home, center based, and community based services OR a mixture of the above that best meets your child's needs
- Both Comprehensive or Focused ABA services are available
- Clinicians are able to work with individuals as young as toddlers (or the initial age of diagnosis) until young adulthood
- Accepting CDPHP, MVP and Blue Cross insurances (we will work with you to check your insurance benefits and obtain prior authorization for services)
- Parent education/training and support are built into your child's program as appropriate and desired by you
- You will communicate and consult with both your child's BCBA/LBA and our Autism Services Program Coordinator to understand and participate in your child's program of services
- To learn more about our holistic and family centered approach to ABA at Freedom First Psychological, click here