Our team of Licensed Psychologists provide comprehensive assessment services, from children to adults, tailored to your unique situation and needs. Evaluations to address ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Early Childhood Developmental concerns, cognitive concerns, learning disabilities, and general mental health symptoms are available. We also offer Bariatric Surgery Pre-Operative evaluations. Our Licensed Psychologists will provide an expert and individualized evaluation to meet your needs.
Common reasons that you may seek a psychological evaluation include:
- You or your child are engaged in mental health treatment and your therapist/psychiatrist have recommended a psychological evaluation to clarify diagnoses
- You have concerns about your child and would like a comprehensive assessment to diagnose/evaluate for ADHD or Autism
- You have concerns about your child's development or early learning skills
- Your child is experiencing behavioral or social issues at school and/or home and the reason is unknown
- You feel your child exhibits symptoms of inattention or hyperactivity
- You have concerns about your child's social skills, communication, development, obsessive interests, and/or repetitive behaviors
- You believe your child may be gifted and would benefit from pursuing special programming in school
- You or your child are entering into college and need updated documentation of your previous Learning Disability or ADHD diagnosis to apply for college accommodations
- You or your child are experiencing difficulties in college courses and feel you may benefit from accommodations
- You or your child have a current diagnosis and need documentation/testing to determine eligibility for additional services in the community
Please contact us to inquire about the availability of any additional types of any evaluation services. We will do our best to meet any specific needs you may have for an evaluation based on the purpose and your particular situation.