Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Comprehensive assessment and evaluation services, provided by Licensed Psychologists, are available to address the following areas of concern (click any of the list below for additional information):
- ADHD diagnosis *
- Autism diagnosis **
- Early childhood developmental evaluation
- Learning Disability
- Psychological/psychiatric evaluation
- Bariatric Surgery Pre-Operative evaluation
- Mental health evaluation
*A referral from a physician is required for an initial evaluation for anyone over the age of 15.
**Please note that we do not complete initial Autism evaluations for anyone over the age of 15. We are able to complete re-evaluations for eligibility for services for anyone over the age of 15 with a documented diagnosis of Autism.
Please note that we currently have a waitlist of approximately 6 months for evaluations.
Common reasons that you may seek a psychological evaluation include:
- You or your child are engaged in mental health treatment and your therapist/psychiatrist have recommended a psychological evaluation to clarify diagnoses
- You have concerns about your child and would like a comprehensive assessment to diagnose/evaluate for ADHD or Autism
- You have concerns about your child's development or early learning skills
- Your child is experiencing behavioral or social issues at school and/or home and the reason is unknown
- You feel your child exhibits symptoms of inattention or hyperactivity
- You have concerns about your child's social skills, communication, development, obsessive interests, and/or repetitive behaviors
- You believe your child may be gifted and would benefit from pursuing special programming in school
- You or your child are entering into college and need updated documentation of your previous Learning Disability or ADHD diagnosis to apply for college accommodations
- You or your child are experiencing difficulties in college courses and feel you may benefit from accommodations
- You or your child have a current diagnosis and need documentation/testing to determine eligibility for additional services in the community
Please contact us to inquire about the availability of any additional types of any evaluation services. We will do our best to meet any specific needs you may have for an evaluation based on the purpose and your particular situation.
To schedule a free phone consultation for a new evaluation client, click here