List of insurances that are currently accepted:
- Therapy: CDPHP, MVP, Blue Shield of Northeastern NY, Fidelis
- Evaluations: CDPHP, MVP, Blue Shield of Northeastern NY
- Autism Services (ABA): CDPHP, Blue Shield of Northeastern NY, Empire Blue Cross
*Teletherapy is covered by most insurance plans
Coverage provided by each insurance plan varies and may include co-pays, coinsurance, or a deductible. Our office staff will attempt to verify your insurance coverage before your first visit. However, please note that you are responsible for full payment should your insurance company not cover the services, so please check your coverage beforehand and let us know right away if there are ever any changes to your insurance.
If your insurance is not on the list above, you may be able to utilize your "out of network" benefits to be reimbursed by your insurance. You must check with your insurance company as to whether they offer out of network benefits. If so, we will provide you with a "superbill" that you can submit yourself directly to your insurance for reimbursement.
Common Questions to Ask Your Insurance Carrier:
- Is my therapist an in-network provider for this insurance company?
- If so, what is my co-pay/coinsurance/deductible for in-network providers?
- If not, do you reimburse for out-of-network providers and at what rate?
- Is my medical and mental health deductible combined?
- How much of my deductible has been met already?
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted
- Private pay therapy services are $100 per session
- ADHD Coaching and Parent Behavioral Consultation are private pay only at $100 per session
- Private pay therapy services and co-pays/coinsurance/deductibles for all services are billed by the session and payment is due at the time of the visit
- Payment plans may be available for evaluation services if your insurance does not cover this, contact us for a quote and additional information
• Marisa Velez- Administrative Director
• Cierra Albright- Evaluation Coordinator
Schedule an evaluation phone consultation
• Nikki Leduc- Therapy Intake Coordinator
Complete a New Therapy Client Form
• Jessica Waterman- Therapy Clinical Director
• Jessica Leduc-ABA Intake & Administrative Director of Autism Services
Complete a New ABA Client Form
• Alina Heim-Autism Services Clinical Director
• Jeanette Ramgadoo- Billing Specialist
• Kristen Bianchi- Office Manager & Medical Records
Sat: By Appointment
4 Avis Drive Suite 101
Latham, NY 12110